Hotel security, in terms of security, requires security officers who are fully trained; PSIRA is registered, skilled and knowledgeable, and of course, presenting and nurturing. Especially where the service offering and layout of the elements of the hospitality services is of great importance, it is vital for hotels / resorts to have a security safeguard that goes hand in hand with presentation standards and services.
On the other hand, where the private security industry is served by a large number of security companies, it is evident that in some areas of the security industry, there is a lack of involvement in customer contacts and on-site experiences and, as a consequence, affects the quality of the service provided. .
In perspective, it was noted that the 360 degree security offer is what hotels and resorts really need. A private security company that adds value to their hotel security offering by providing a fully secure security solution that is transparent in all aspects of service delivery is what provides a competitive edge.
Furthermore, it is not only important to simply provide an excellent security service (or its concept), but also to maintain and maintain the quality and level of security services provided to these hotels and resorts.
How to maintain the quality of security service standards provided to hotel clients:
1. Inspect the premises. It is important here to ensure that all physical protection measures are in place, such as fencing, surveillance, the presence of security guards and equipment.
2. Analyze the perceptions of guests, staff and facility managers to understand the overall satisfaction of the existing security guards at the hotel / lodge.
3. Measure the current level of service provision with respect to the basic elements of the service relating to the existing: security service, duties and achievements of security guards, special training on security of security officers / security officers and compliance with hotel security procedures, which affects the overall aspects of service provision .
4. Review the quality of certain elements of a service hotel service that are available to indicate the quality of service output elements measured in terms of existence, as well as the degree of satisfaction with these service elements. .
5. Record the results of the above, where the result indicates the quality of your current insurance.
6. Use the result to focus specifically on improving current hotel security and management services, ensuring that these elite standards are constantly monitored, with high levels of quality and customer focus becoming a focus in all areas of service delivery.
As mentioned above, engaging clients in the service experience and establishing relationships with those clients is really what separates one security company from another. Through customer involvement, the service provided is constantly improving and clients & # 39; needs are met through constant communication.